Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of Jason Aldean and have grown tired of what country music has become, but the lyrics aren't necessarily racist in my opinion. I think folks are really reaching to make it out to be something it isn't. The whining on Twitter is pretty hilarious. They're all acting so high and mighty about how horrible he is. Just imagine how they'd be received if they said the same stuff about most rap music.

Last edited:

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This and Wait in the Truck are what I call “cowboy masturbation” songs. Folks dream of acting tough or what they would do in those situations but when I comes down to it, nothing ever happens or they don’t step up like the thought they would. Sort of like a high schooler listening to rap music about having money and being thuggy.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This and Wait in the Truck are what I call “cowboy masturbation” songs. Folks dream of acting tough or what they would do in those situations but when I comes down to it, nothing ever happens or they don’t step up like the thought they would. Sort of like a high schooler listening to rap music about having money and being thuggy.
Spot on.

Those antifa leftist "*******" are willing to face lines of riot cops and fire bomb police cars, meanwhile we're looking at our shoes mumbling "wait till they come to the country." Granted being the shock troops of the democrat party Antifa enjoys virtual legal immunity compared to right wing groups as evidenced by Jan 6.

I work with a soft, overweight Semi-literate mid 20s kid with a misspelled "Molon Labe" tattoo always talking about how "country" and bad ass his is. In my mid 20s I would have stomped the piss out of him without losing breath, in my old age I am a little more.lenient and reasonable. The other night he accused me of using "this big liberal words" we had a little chat. But I digress, If this is what our side has to offer, we've already lost.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys that say we have already lost forget one thing. We as a nation have a history of putting up with a lot of BS before we get involved.

You know that old saying about running with the big dogs? It does not apply when the big dogs have not even woken up from their nap yet. Seriously the punks are use to not facing punishment of any kind and freak out when they do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom