Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spot on.

Those antifa leftist "*******" are willing to face lines of riot cops and fire bomb police cars, meanwhile we're looking at our shoes mumbling "wait till they come to the country." Granted being the shock troops of the democrat party Antifa enjoys virtual legal immunity compared to right wing groups as evidenced by Jan 6.

I work with a soft, overweight Semi-literate mid 20s kid with a misspelled "Molon Labe" tattoo always talking about how "country" and bad ass his is. In my mid 20s I would have stomped the piss out of him without losing breath, in my old age I am a little more.lenient and reasonable. The other night he accused me of using "this big liberal words" we had a little chat. But I digress, If this is what our side has to offer, we've already lost.
Some of us old geezers have not forgot how to fight and have the toys to give our all.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now they're jumping over Aldean's comment about not using a single fake video or image in his music video. They've found 2-3 stock images from online image stores and trying to use that to further discredit and shame folks. It's really pretty stupid.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’re not going to go head to head with the police in the streets, we’re not going to protest at an LGBTQ gathering, we don’t see the need to take that route. So, all we have is positive candidates and the ballot box.
If the ballot box is all “we’ve” got, then we’re definitely screwed. The dems now have cheating at the ballot box down to a science, and it appears no one is going to stop them.

I had seen this thread in the “latest posts” and read about this song in other places on the internet, but I never watched the video until last night. I’m not a fan of much of what country music has to offer these days especially Jason Aldean, but if this song makes a few liberals heads explode, I’m all for that.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If the ballot box is all “we’ve” got, then we’re definitely screwed. The dems now have cheating at the ballot box down to a science, and it appears no one is going to stop them.

I had seen this thread in the “latest posts” and read about this song in other places on the internet, but I never watched the video until last night. I’m not a fan of much of what country music has to offer these days especially Jason Aldean, but if this song makes a few liberals heads explode, I’m all for that.
Somewhat agree but if conservatives rally and protest, the media just portrays us as radicals. We won’t get the same kid-glove treatment that the antifa blm groups got. We wouldn’t even have to burn anything. All we’d have to do is walk down the street with a few banners to be labeled as crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom