Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This and Wait in the Truck are what I call “cowboy masturbation” songs. Folks dream of acting tough or what they would do in those situations but when I comes down to it, nothing ever happens or they don’t step up like the thought they would. Sort of like a high schooler listening to rap music about having money and being thuggy.

Spot on.

Those antifa leftist "*******" are willing to face lines of riot cops and fire bomb police cars, meanwhile we're looking at our shoes mumbling "wait till they come to the country." Granted being the shock troops of the democrat party Antifa enjoys virtual legal immunity compared to right wing groups as evidenced by Jan 6.

I work with a soft, overweight Semi-literate mid 20s kid with a misspelled "Molon Labe" tattoo always talking about how "country" and bad ass his is. In my mid 20s I would have stomped the piss out of him without losing breath, in my old age I am a little more.lenient and reasonable. The other night he accused me of using "this big liberal words" we had a little chat. But I digress, If this is what our side has to offer, we've already lost.
We don’t have anyone to fight…

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry that aint country music, its country pop.

He is also anti gun/wants more gun control.

I get the idea behind the song, but he is performing a song to generate revenue, and using the controversy around it to his advantage. Smart business move IMO.

He is not advocating this song to further re enforce what once was truth about standing up for what this country was founded upon. IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom