1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Tuesday night (June 9) in Norman

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by GWinOK, Jun 7, 2020.

1. GWinOK

GWinOK Marksman

These communists have had two protests in Norman and now they are coming back for this. Spread the word. We better start getting organized, folks. This is a national insurgency that is trying to overthrow America. If we don’t get some LOUD counter-demonstrations going, they are going to outmaneuver us. They want to take our guns, our police, and our military. This is in Norman Tuesday night at 6:30 pm

9791BBBF-BDC4-4D9A-BD2D-1A2CD5B5DBB4.jpeg

2. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    What a bunch of idiot demands.

3. rswink

rswink Sharpshooter

Good luck going out, I will be at work

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

4. BobbyV

BobbyV Hey . . . what's up?

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Applying the Geneva Convention to PDs? :hypnotize:

5. HJB

HJB Sharpshooter

It's too bad but I think you will get very little support to counter-protest. We have had no luck down here getting people to show up for these kinds of things either.

6. JoeUSooner

JoeUSooner Marksman

Rating
    100%
    What the hell is the "Norman Citizens 4 Racial Justice," (NC4RJ) and when did they organize? Are they registered in any way (as a political action committee, for instance)? Are they affiliated with - or organized/supported by - Antifa? Has the Sheriff's office gotten a copy of this flier? So many questions, so little time...

7. HeyEng

HeyEng Sharpshooter

Actually, I am all about demilitarizing the police. There are no decent reason why a beat cop needs to run around looking like (and having the equipment) they are busting down doors in the Helmand province. A specialized unit in the force? Sure, but not 80% of the force.

rswink likes this.
  8. HJB

HJB Sharpshooter

There is no such thing as a "beat cop"

And patrol officers do not wear all of gear you see when there is a terrorist riot and they are facing 250,000 demonstrators which have murderers, looters and terrorists imbedded in the crowds with every intention to kill a policeman.

Maybe you should join a citizen police support group and find out what they really do.

9. HeyEng

HeyEng Sharpshooter

Thanks for your input, but you aren't familiar with me nor what I understand or my involvement with LEO.

10. HJB

HJB Sharpshooter

No I'm not but just based on the comments you made it sounded as though you were pretty unfamiliar with what is going on. Just trying to make suggestions that might help you.

So, you have lots of experience with LEO's ? How many do you know that are "beat cops" ?