Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just purchased some .380 and .40 from a guy named Danny off another site. I think he posted on here as well, not sure.

Anyway, he's a super nice guy and currently can't work due to a neck injury and is selling his ammo. The more you take the better the deal gets of course.

He has some .40 and .45 for sell, both FMJ and Hollow points.

Here is his email: [email protected]

MrK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a guy who has a case of the 9mm blazer and a few boxes of 45 he'd let go to people on the site, just not to the resellers. He just needs what he paid for them to finance another project. The 9mm was from walmart, 45 from academy. Working on getting my post count over 20....... The ammo he had is now gone.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wal-Mart on Admiral & Memorial has two cases of 9mm BB as of this post. Mondy 5/11/09 @ Noon.

Hurry before the Dongers & other gougers buy to resell it to us.

Hopefully we wont see any a$$faces buy and post it in the classifieds for double the price.

BTW the price is always $8.97 a box. So..... for all you guys that buy it just to resell it for a profit..... :finger:

Thanks for the heads up. Got there about 5 pm. There was plenty of 9mm BB. Not much of anything else, but lots of 9mm. The wife and I got 6 boxes each and there was lots more. I'm now set for the AP 1 class next month.

Thanks again.

goody

New to the site!
Reaction score
Wal-Mart on Admiral & Memorial has two cases of 9mm BB as of this post. Mondy 5/11/09 @ Noon.

Hurry before the Dongers & other gougers buy to resell it to us.

Hopefully we wont see any a$$faces buy and post it in the classifieds for double the price.

BTW the price is always $8.97 a box. So..... for all you guys that buy it just to resell it for a profit..... :finger:

Got there yesterday around 6:00pm and all they had was 9mm BB Luger, same as WM on 71/145. Oh and 1 box of .40 at the WM on 71/Memorial, last night. Good thread though!

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by BPS on Friday afternoon 5/8/09 around 4pm and they had ZERO boxes of 9mm or 40 or 45... none of the cheaper target practice ammo. The only thing they had left was a couple boxes of 223ammo in the bulk packs. Not what I was after. I'll have to stop by the Walmart at 111th and Memorial and see if they still have anything in. My luck just doesn't seem to be that great looking for ammo lately. OR I can see it at HYPER-inflation prices.

BTW, I have a box of Winchester SXT (I think I recall...) .40 that I would trade or sell for a box of 9mm or 45acp... or sell it outright. I don't have a .40 anymore.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5-16 1:00 pm Sportsworld is loaded with ammo! 223, 40, 38 sp, 9mm, 45,. I bought 2 bricks of 22lr. They had 6 bricks of blazer, 3 bricks of Federal(after I bought mine), and 4 bricks of Wolf Match. Lots of the other calibers. I saw a man walk out with a case of federal 9mm. They said they had primers yesterday, sold out in a couple of hours. I haven't seen that much ammo of all different calibers in over 6 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom