Tulsa Group Buy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, just got off of the phone with Julie, and here is the latest.

• Right now, they are out of Rugers without a box. They have about 2-3 dozen left of those with a box. If you are interested, I would order in the next day or two.
  • They are expecting another shipment of Rugers in about 2-3 weeks. All of the communication has been done, they are just waiting for the Security Company. They will be the same condition and price as far as they know right now.
  • The ones they have left in the box, she said were very nice. From what I have seen, they can be real nice, but I have heard of two of them that were not any different than those without a box. One, I was told was worse. That being said, I have not seen a bad one yet. They have all definitely been worth the money.
  • She will know about the Berettas at about the same time. It looks good that they will get them, but no price confirmed as of yet. There will be quite a few of these as well. Both Bill and her have my phone and email and will notify us when they come in.

If anyone has an extra, or would like to sell one, let me know. I have several people PM me about wanting one.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gillman7, thanks for the update. If another group buy were to take place, after reading your previous post, I for one would rather wait for the next round of "without the box" revolvers to come in. In seems everyone that got in on the previous buys were happy with theirs so I don't see a reason to risk paying more and possibly getting one not as nice.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is this group buy thing? What/where are the 92s from??? :)

+1 berettaman, what is this group buy, parts, guns, what. I apologize but this is the first I have heard of it.

There is a gun shop in New Mexico that bought a bunch of trade ins from Private Security firms when they have to update handguns due to new contract requirements. This is where all of the GP100s came from. Initially, they were $299 w/o a box, and $349 w/ a box. I called them, and for10 guns at a time to one FFL, they took off $25/gun, and allowed us to put up to 5 guns in a box for the $20 shipping, which brought the price to $280/ gun for the GP100.

They also are getting in a group of Beretta 92fs on the same kind of deal, but we do not have a price yet. We started a thread to find out the interest, no committment yet, so that we can see what kind of deal we can get for a large single order instead of 10 at a time. I believe we ordered around 55 of the GP100, and that is pretty substantial amount of money.

If you are interested, there is another thread on the Handgun section to post what you might want. At this point, it is tenative only, no one is confirmed until we get a price from them.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GIll, let me know if this happens please. the 92fs's I think I will want 1-2

There is a gun shop in New Mexico that bought a bunch of trade ins from Private Security firms when they have to update handguns due to new contract requirements. This is where all of the GP100s came from. Initially, they were $299 w/o a box, and $349 w/ a box. I called them, and for10 guns at a time to one FFL, they took off $25/gun, and allowed us to put up to 5 guns in a box for the $20 shipping, which brought the price to $280/ gun for the GP100.

They also are getting in a group of Beretta 92fs on the same kind of deal, but we do not have a price yet. We started a thread to find out the interest, no committment yet, so that we can see what kind of deal we can get for a large single order instead of 10 at a time. I believe we ordered around 55 of the GP100, and that is pretty substantial amount of money.

If you are interested, there is another thread on the Handgun section to post what you might want. At this point, it is tenative only, no one is confirmed until we get a price from them.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are out of the GP100s, and the price they gave us for the 92fs was too high also. There is another thread on it somewhere in the Handgun Forum with the price info. They would not even cut us much of a deal on shipping or anything, and we had about 100 - 150 of them sold. I think they felt like they did not make enough money on us, even though we ended up running about $25 -$30k to them on the Rugers. We were combining orders and saving shipping costs, and I think we weren't going to get that break again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom