Tulsa has rain in July!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At 6 am this morning we had a chance of rain, hail and strong winds but by 8 am they had took it all out of the forecast and going to be in the upper 90's. Got out earlier than i wanted to and mowed the yard parts of it was still wet from the dew on the crabgrass in places but wadded thru it.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good rain in Edmond this morning - 1 1/4 inches in my rain gauge. It‘s been a wet spring and summer, so far, for us. The vegetable garden is doing great this year.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've had a chance of rain all week. Hasn't got the dust wet yet. Watched it rain all around us .
Since I posted this morning, they’ve taken rain out of the forecast for 3 days next week, but if next week turns out like when I was up last month, no rain in the forecast is totally meaningless. I got turd floaters two days in a row. :rolleyes2

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 2" of rain here yesterday. Cloudy this morning with more rain and possible severe thunderstorms in about 20-25 mins. Looks like Tulsa area getting more later this morning too.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is how dry we are still. 22" in the last 90 days, 10" in the last 60 days, 6" in the last 30 days, 2" in the last 24 hours. This gets runoff from a 150a irrigated field plus the runoff from a waterway that collects runoff from about 40a of no-till crop land. Still zero runoff, lots of ponds and creeks still dry. Need about another year of rainfall like this.
20230707_073029.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom