tulsa: initial gun training classes, recomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that my wife and the neighbors wife are ready for some classes in gun safety and training.
Both would be coming from being used to being around guns, but nervous handling them.

I would be willing to pay a professional for classes to help bring them into using guns safely and appropriately.

I realize I could do this myself (so please save comments regarding that), I also realize that a professional can do it better.

So on that note; does anyone have recommendations on where to send them here in the Tulsa area?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

faber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
guys this is awesome feedback!
perfect. exactly what kind of feedback i was looking for.
thank you, i appreciate the responses.

when we get both of them in, ill post up again on the experience.
:thumbup3:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You couldn't do any better than an Appleseed weekend marksmanship clinic. Links are in my sig.

We're having one in Afton, OK on Oct. 23-24. It's not on the schedule yet, but it will be up soon.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do a Firearms For Women class. My next one is
October 23, 8 am - 2 pm. For info go to my web site, www.FireArmsOnTarget.com and look under "Classes" for Firearms For Women and the questions and answers section.

The Fireams For Women class is set up with half of it being classroom instruction and half on the range. The women shoot about 10 diff handguns, revolvers, semi-autos, and a shotgun so they learn to operate several diff types of guns.

I also do personal instruction where the student uses their own gun or I can supply gun(s).

Give me a call if you are interested or you can register per the instructions on my site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom