Tulsa PD Investigating Shooting at a Tulsa Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like most of the suicides / shootings that you hear about at ranges always involve a non gun owner going to the range to rent a gun because they don't own one themselves.

It seems like a last selfish act to burden strangers with the horrific task of dealing with the fallout.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Woah. I was there around 10am. Pretty uneventful morning. The more I go to indoor shooting ranges, the more I despise them. Seems like every time I go there is weirdos and newbies with safety violations.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woah. I was there around 10am. Pretty uneventful morning. The more I go to indoor shooting ranges, the more I despise them. Seems like every time I go there is weirdos and newbies with safety violations.

This is the exact reason why I don't go to indoor ranges. USSA might not be as great as it used to be, but nothing says safety like 20' berms separating me from the next bay.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the exact reason why I don't go to indoor ranges. USSA might not be as great as it used to be, but nothing says safety like 20' berms separating me from the next bay.

Stupidity can breach all boundaries.

I wouldn't feel any "safer" at one over the other.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only time I have ever felt uncomfortable at any range was a few years ago at the public range outside Wagoner. Sometime later, I heard that there had been a series of robberies there also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom