Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Hollow - definitely worth the 1 hour drive from my house. Best time to go is during the week - I pretty much have the place to my self.

I agree with rancher. I live in S. Broken Arrow so Happy Hollow is only about 20 minutes away for me. It is a good range. The owner keeps things simple and laid back, but he makes sure everyone is safe. Most of it is covered as well which is great during hot weather, rain, etc.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA now - used to go out east of Wagoner near Toppers to the Corps land. two fixed benches and a 100 yd berm. Kinda had to keep an eye out for the drunk guys :)

tmadlock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot at the Tulsa Gun Club. It's more convienient for me because I work in Catoosa and live on the west side, so it is on the way home. Now that they have reopened the pistol and rifle range it will be a regular stop after work, when it's not too cold. Having said that, an indoor range in Tulsa area with reasonable prices would be AWESOME!!!!

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went with Red Castle myself. Guys I work with shoot out there, and having my own membership out there has certain perks that more than pay for the membership cost. Love the facility too. Though, having access to their indoor range when it's finished should be nice for a quick range trip for pistols or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom