Tulsa window Tint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was getting ready to suggest a friend of mine but if a member on here tints - GO WITH THEM!!

I'll give you a call Groupguy when we are ready to do my daughters car

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are two companies that tint for Joe Cooper. If your wife bought it used it was us. If so and you are not happy with it, We'll replace it. If you bought it new, it wasnt us but I'll replace it anyway.

torment

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use Alta Mere exclusively for all of our cars and high-line customer cars. Cliff and Travis know their stuff and would recommend them highly.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are two companies that tint for Joe Cooper. If your wife bought it used it was us. If so and you are not happy with it, We'll replace it. If you bought it new, it wasnt us but I'll replace it anyway.

Who does their new cars then. Either way it doesn't matter other than I want to be sure credit for shoddy work is placed where it's due. Since you do used cars I apologize we bought ours new.

No one other than SEAT will ever touch a tint job I want done again.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if your still looking I know a local guy that has a tint shop its called privacy tint, does good work and will tint to what ever specs you want. very reasonable prices, also works out good deals in trade.

3225 S Yale Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 734-8601

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got my wife's 2007 Sonata over in Broken Arrow. They had a guy, off property, that did tint when they were Automax. Don't know if they still have him or not. We did 5% all around and it was only about $175.00.

Latest posts

Top Bottom