Turned 21 today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats, enjoy it fully. I was just as excited when I turned 21. I was not as excited when I turned 65 this year in the same way you are today though. I was just happy I am still here, Ha Ha. Live life and try to enjoy every day. Every day you can learn something new, and make a difference to both you and someone else out there. Take advantage of both.

Good luck to you and your new adventure of "adulthood," be sure to watch your 6 at all times. Happy shooting and drinking. Keep in mind the 3.2 brewed for Oklahoma has to be a different hops combination than most of the rest of the country. Be sure to try some out of state Shiner (I personally recommend Texas, very good.) Even domestic brands (Bud, Miller, Coors etc.) has a much different taste if you import from other states.

Be sure to take a good look at the carry laws as you enter another state also. Texas for example has no OC, Wifey just drove through Illinois this evening and had to put her firearm locked in the trunk with the magazine out to cross the state with no stops.

When you are a kid you get away with a lot of things, I'll be really glad when I get old enough that they let me go because I am so old they will accept "I was so old my mind forgot".

Enjoy Life, even the bad parts.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A man has four important birthdays in his life:

16 - you can drive a car
18 - you can buy girlie mags (or cigarettes though I question why anyone would want to)
21 - you can buy beer

The most important? 25 when your insurance goes down.

Happy birthday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom