U.S. Army's First Transgender Officer Indicted As Russian Spy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1664476650880.jpeg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The irony could not be more extreme here...people from the left trying to help the nation they say got Trump elected. All of NATO is now run by woke commies, yet they still have people helping the hateful Christian Nationalists of Russia. The left knows no bounds (but we all know that).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medical records huh? No real secrets unless you wanna blackmail some general officer for having gonorrhea or something. Silly
What would you expect from someone like that if not "silly"? LOL

While we're discussing silly, I'm bemused that Reuters reporter Sarah N. Lynch "misgendered" the Maj. in her initial article, completely omitting the fact that "he" now identifies as "she". I wish I'd copied it before it got memory holed, because I just went back to post it and it's been changed. Now it has this little nugget inserted:

Although the indictment identifies Henry with the pronouns "he" and Henry used male pronouns during an initial court appearance on Thursday, in prior media interviews dating back to 2015, Henry came out as a transgender female.

So far Reuters is the only outlet that I've seen casually omit (and "correct") the transgender fact. The original article had this at the bottom: Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch; Editing by Jonathan Oatis

Now it has: Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch; Editing by Jonathan Oatis and Daniel Wallis

They probably figured out that everyone else was reporting the transgender angle and hiding it was of no use.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would you expect from someone like that if not "silly"? LOL

While we're discussing silly, I'm bemused that Reuters reporter Sarah N. Lynch "misgendered" the Maj. in her initial article, completely omitting the fact that "he" now identifies as "she". I wish I'd copied it before it got memory holed, because I just went back to post it and it's been changed. Now it has this little nugget inserted:

So far Reuters is the only outlet that I've seen casually omit (and "correct") the transgender fact. The original article had this at the bottom: Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch; Editing by Jonathan Oatis

Now it has: Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch; Editing by Jonathan Oatis and Daniel Wallis

They probably figured out that everyone else was reporting the transgender angle and hiding it was of no use.
I distinctly remember in middle school being taught that the term "he" can properly and correctly refer to females in written text such as legal documents. I often wonder when that changed. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom