U.S. conflict with Russia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they have been brutal on the Russians as well.

The Russians can't control the Muslims.

They have entered the middle east for the oil.

We entered for another reason, and let the Arabs have the oil to finance killing Americans.

I'm with Trump. We should have taken their oil for war reparations.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they have been brutal on the Russians as well.

The Russians can't control the Muslims.

They have entered the middle east for the oil.

We entered for another reason, and let the Arabs have the oil to finance killing Americans.

I'm with Trump. We should have taken their oil for war reparations.

Totally agree that the Russians want to control the middle east for the oil. They are also using oil and gas to blackmail Europe and will try it with us if they can.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said it over a year ago. Putin is playing a whole different game. Somewhere, someone is going to f something up and it's going to start a shooting match and all of a sudden, Mexico is going to look like a paradise found.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Said it over a year ago. Putin is playing a whole different game. Somewhere, someone is going to f something up and it's going to start a shooting match and all of a sudden, Mexico is going to look like a paradise found.

Nice beaches. I'd live there if they would let me legally own guns.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, the legality of gun ownership in Mexico isn't a major consideration.

Kind of a fun question tho, if the big ones start going off, where in the world would you prefer to be? Me? I would rock Malta, Mexico, or perhaps Canada depending on how it went down. The temperate latitudes in the northern hemisphere would suck for a number of years after.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I understand, the legality of gun ownership in Mexico isn't a major consideration.

Kind of a fun question tho, if the big ones start going off, where in the world would you prefer to be? Me? I would rock Malta, Mexico, or perhaps Canada depending on how it went down. The temperate latitudes in the northern hemisphere would suck for a number of years after.
Politicians such as President Obama, former Secretary of State Clinton, and various Mexican officials have asserted that 85-90 percent of Mexican crime guns come from the United States. But the actual figure is much lower. Jorge G. Castañeda, who served as Foreign Minister of Mexico from 2000 to 2003, and Rubén Aguilar, who served as the Press Secretary for the President of Mexico from 2000 to 2006, estimate that 18% of Mexican crime guns can be conclusively determined to have come from the United States. They argue that the higher figures are invented and used for domestic political purposes by Mexican government officials.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the crime in Mexico can be blamed on our drug laws here. Legalize marijuana and remove half the cartels income.

Looked into moving to Costa Rica. Still think about it, I loved it down there. You can have guns but it is a lengthy process, I don't think semi auto rifles count.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let em have Syria. At least Putin might have the balls to resolve the Muslim problem.

I tend to lean this way. Asscrackistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya and Tunisia were hints as to what can happen. I've been reading some mid eastern and Israeli sites and the Israeli government can't seem to make up its mind. Israeli politicians were on board with removing Assad, but now they fear an Islamic government. It's pretty telling that even Israel is perplexed enough to remain mum on the subject.

If it were me I'd change the ROE and put about 30k ground troops in Iraq and Syria to deal with ISIS. I'd tell Putin to stay the hell out of the way or I'd deal with his forces too, he can deal with Syria's civil war after we we're done if he wished, but we were going to take care of business that affects us. Putin knows he can't hang with us unless they go to nukes. I'd tell Turkey to leave us and the Kurds alone, and yes we are going to use their base for a short time, it wouldn't take long. But Obama won't do a damn thing because he hasn't a clue. Putin owns him now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom