U.S. Officers Killed in Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW those "Korans" we're actually little scraps of paper that some of the detainees had written verses from the Koran on.
Really?
i.huffpost.com_gadgets_slideshows_210356_slide_210356_710573_l07ec43dfc5fb0f4f02cf9edaa7175c9e.jpg

I don't know why we are trying to help them have a democracy when they haven't even gone through the renaissance.
I couldn't agree more.

Gen. McCaffrey says it best:

Retired Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey called the shooting deaths of two American advisers in Afghanistan "outrageous" on NBC Nightly News on Saturday and said the killings demonstrate the "shallow impact [the United States] has on this primitive society."

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?
i.huffpost.com_gadgets_slideshows_210356_slide_210356_710573_l07ec43dfc5fb0f4f02cf9edaa7175c9e.jpg

I couldn't agree more.

Gen. McCaffrey says it best:

Retired Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey called the shooting deaths of two American advisers in Afghanistan "outrageous" on NBC Nightly News on Saturday and said the killings demonstrate the "shallow impact [the United States] has on this primitive society."

I was just passing on info I received. Wouldn't doubt if I were wrong or those pics could be from a different event. No matter because PRIMITIVE is a very good way to describe the Afghanis. This war will never end if our goal is a unified democratic state.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you're going to occupy a country they either have to love or fear you.

Obviously Afghanistan does neither. This would normally narrow the response criteria a bit, but our President is practicing his curtsey.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're the civilized country in this little dust-up. Couldn't we just teach kids in school that it isn't prudent to burn holy books and piss on the dead? I mean, I'm just thinking out loud here.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're the civilized country in this little dust-up. Couldn't we just teach kids in school that it isn't prudent to burn holy books and piss on the dead? I mean, I'm just thinking out loud here.
i have not been there but i bet if you went there to help someone and they keep trying to kill you you might not be as civlized either

Latest posts

Top Bottom