U.S. Officers Killed in Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly these 2 officers were armed, however had removed there sidearms and vests (found laying beside them) due to being in such a secure area. All our military advisors were imediately recallled back to secure US bases.

I'm curious to know the source of this information. I do hope that American soldiers routinely go armed with loaded weapons but I suspect that it is not so. I have read many accounts of how soldiers in Afghanistan (and Iraq past tense) are required to clear their weapons before entering so-called safe zones.

Alan Frizzell

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm curious to know the source of this information. I do hope that American soldiers routinely go armed with loaded weapons but I suspect that it is not so. I have read many accounts of how soldiers in Afghanistan (and Iraq past tense) are required to clear their weapons before entering so-called safe zones.

Story comes from ABC news tonight, they diagramed the crime scene. Also my son in law (Army officer) did a tour there not long ago & says he was always armed. He was a frequent visitor to the facility where this happened.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Story comes from ABC news tonight, they diagramed the crime scene. Also my son in law (Army officer) did a tour there not long ago & says he was always armed. He was a frequent visitor to the facility where this happened.

Can't argue with your first hand source. Did he carry with one in the chamber?

caspian40sw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent twenty six months there. This type of killings have been going in Afhganistan for years. As far as high security areas that the afghans have if you pay some one enough money you can access anyplace. It is past time for every one to come home.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Afghanistan is a place that requires generational change...more than one generation for sure. Since we've already announced that we don't plan to stick around that long, let's stop 'keeping up appearances' and get the hell out before anymore Americans bleed out on that soil.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW those "Korans" we're actually little scraps of paper that some of the detainees had written verses from the Koran on. I don't know why we are trying to help them have a democracy when they haven't even gone through the renaissance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom