Uberti Schofield replica.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a brace of Vaqueros for my CAS rig and don't plan to replace them at all. They are well tried. Last week at the toy store I kept looking at a Uberti Schofield replica they had there. 5" bbl in .45C, blued and NIB. It had been on their shelf for quite a while so I put on my trading cap and ended up with it. I haven't shot it yet...we have 3+ feet of snow on the ground here and have for a week or more and it's snowing hard right now. But I have looked it over and handled it and I have come to the realization that this is a really well made revolver. I have an original Schofield and the Uberti is better fitted than the S&W. My strong side Ruger is a 4 5/8ths" bbl Bisley and I am going to get Kirkpatrick to make me a holster for the Uberti and give it a go. I am also probably going to dig out and go to an indoor range. I can't help but wonder how it shoots.

moguns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Beretta (made by Uberti) in 38spl and I love it. Coolness factor is off the chart. I've had it for a couple of years and shot it alot. Nickel plated 5.5in Bbl.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love that style! Here's mine

ai1197.photobucket.com_albums_aa434_bulbboy_charlieprince5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom