UFO’s???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad called me last night and told me something that I am trying to understand. My mom and him were in their hot tub late last night and said all of the sudden they saw what appeared to be a satellite going across the sky. He said several more followed almost in a perfect line and that they appeared to be coming out of nowhere. I think he said it was coming out of the Orion constellation. He counted 28 of these deals and when the last one came out of the constellation a huge bright flash happened exactly where those things were coming out of! He said it looked as if a humongous headlight was switched on and then went off rapidly. I am baffled as to what it could have been. Did anyone else see this by chance? What the heck was it? Very weird.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't even ask what I've seen. I'm still recovering from that non lubricated IRS probing.

I've actually seen some stuff like that while at the farm where it's away from city lights. I saw weird formations of small specks of light even smaller than satellites.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MV5BN2U1NzJlNDItZDhjMi00NGNkLWFiYmQtMzkyMTJhYmM3YWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk0NTY5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't even ask what I've seen. I'm still recovering from that non lubricated IRS probing.

I've actually seen some stuff like that while at the farm where it's away from city lights. I saw weird formations of small specks of light even smaller than satellites.

SouthPark101.gif

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the stranger things I've seen was the beacon on a weather balloon. "I know" laugh at a weather balloon statement" It was super bright like a camera flash and took me forever to figure out what it was.

I'm a pilot so even if I saw a real UFO I'd probably just think to myself damn I didn't know we had something that cool.

Could they have been the Star Link Satellites Elon Musk put up not long ago?

Latest posts

Top Bottom