UFO’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We saw something a couple years ago out here in almost Earlsboro. We were having a weenie roast and all the sudden saw something in the sky. It is unlike anything I have ever seen. My family saw it too. My dad and uncle both saw things when they were young. I have no idea what these things are but I think they are something our government or another government has created.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with Mr Kreuger there. I've seen some weird things but I think they're all experimental government stuff. No such things as aliens.

Once, not in oklahoma, but in new mexico we were on a highway at night and nothing was around, not a street light or another car or even a lightning bug. Then all of a sudden right overhead about, oh, 10 stories maybe? A blue light just turned on right above our car and followed us for about a half mile to a mile right overhead. Then it just decided to move along and zzzzrrrrt! It took off like a greased cat. Out of sight in about 10-15 seconds.
The light was about the same color as the sky with the sun about to wink out. Kind of a dark blue verging on a purple. This was back in the early 2000s or so.

Last edited:

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1978, west of Boise City. A very large triangular craft flew in and hovered over the field north of 412 close to the New Mexico border. Traffic on the 412 stopped for almost 15 minutes. People got out of their vehicles and tractor trailer rigs stopped. The craft started to move slowly moving upward and all of sudden it accelerated so fast it disappeared upward and vanished. Absolutely no sound from the craft. Eventually traffic started moving again and the CB radio's were chattering no stop for hours. We continued on towards the canyon in NM.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with Mr Kreuger there. I've seen some weird things but I think they're all experimental government stuff. No such things as aliens.

Once, not in oklahoma, but in new mexico we were on a highway at night and nothing was around, not a street light or another car or even a lightning bug. Then all of a sudden right overhead about, oh, 10 stories maybe? A blue light just turned on right above our car and followed us for about a half mile to a mile right overhead. Then it just decided to move along and zzzzrrrrt! It took off like a greased cat. Out of sight in about 10-15 seconds.
The light was about the same color as the sky with the sun about to wink out. Kind of a dark blue verging on a purple. This was back in the early 2000s or so.
I've seen that craft as well. Broad daylight. I only got a glimpse of it as the craft moved thru the clouds. One moment it was there and all of a sudden it disappeared up at a very high rate of acceleration.

These craft are out there, they do belong to someone/something, and they do fly in our skies.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing unusual around here...
drunk-gif.236411

images

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With so many people carrying cell phones that take high resolution video there ought to be some better evidence than the shaky, out of focus recordings that are shown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom