UGLY GUN BALLISTOL GIVE AWAY DRAWING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Day two of the Ugly Gun picture Ballistol giveaway. Post those (working or nonworking) butt ugly guns. Don't forget to post a pic of your favorite gun on the Favorite Gun Picture Ballistol giveaway thread too.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys and gals. Day two of the Great OSA Ugly Gun picture Ballistol give drawing. Post a picture of that butt ugly gun in your closet, safe, propping the door closed....ect. Post the picture. It don't even have to work.
Giveaway ends Friday at 6pm when a luck winner will be drawn. Shipping will be included because I'm a nice guy (Ha!)
Post today and don't forget to post your favorite gun in the Favorite gun ballistol drawing thread.
Thanks to everyone that has posted.
Lets keep this going.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6 pm on Wednesday and everyone has had dinner and watched the news. Great time to pull out that gun all your friends laugh at and snap a pic and post it.
If you haven't done so already (or just do it again) take a look at all these guns.
Yep. There's a glock among'um
Thanks for posting.
Post even if it just a wall hanger or you use it as a hammer.
The more successful this is, it may encourage others members to do the same.
Don't forget the other FAVORITE GUN thread.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to take a picture of a gun and found that 6 of them are missing. The value of the 6 missing guns may be as much as $20 (total), just cant think of where I put them.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my ugly gun, other side is missing the grip and has a piece of sheet metal glued to it.

i229.photobucket.com_albums_ee16_gfercaks33_404FF596_70AB_403B_822A_22218DB4EBB2_zpsleaufgil.jpg

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is outstanding. I have to see the other side. PLEEEASSSEEE!

Ask and you shall receive.... Its missing the front post, the barrel rocks, it's missing the ejector(gotta use a pocket knife to remove casings), slings blow back on you like crazy and I barely hit the paper at 5 yards at an indoor range... best $20 I have spent haha.

i229.photobucket.com_albums_ee16_gfercaks33_87761CA8_3007_41F3_BF8D_16C2C54CF089_zps0jbzumwr.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom