Ukraine Adopts It's Own Second Amendment - Too Little, Too Late?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That really isnt a Constitutional guarantee of owning arms. And once this is over they will ask for them back under threat of punishment and go back to restrictions.
That was my initial thought as well. If the Democrats here offered something similar, I would assume it would be to get government property into our homes so any warrantless searches could be done in the interest of securing government property.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many US citizens can correlate what is going on in the Ukraine to what is going on in slow motion in our own USA?
Yep. It amazes me how dumb Americans are. The ATF can literally ban guns and nobody would stop them. I’m surprised they haven’t done it yet. We would just complain and then senators and reps would send a letter demanding the ATF “be transparent with their rules” and then GOA would sue and that’s it. Then the courts would bounce the case around for years. The scotus would decline to take it up and we would be left scratching our heads.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many US citizens can correlate what is going on in the Ukraine to what is going on in slow motion in our own USA?
The USA has a funny mix of people. Lack of education on world history doesnt help. But people tend to have to learn things the hard way and the USA has forgotten many hard lessons that were learned by the blood of others before us. I felt a little encouraged to hear that many new gun owners came about with covid and Biden becoming el presidente. For whatever thats worth

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It amazes me how dumb Americans are. The ATF can literally ban guns and nobody would stop them. I’m surprised they haven’t done it yet. We would just complain and then senators and reps would send a letter demanding the ATF “be transparent with their rules” and then GOA would sue and that’s it. Then the courts would bounce the case around for years. The scotus would decline to take it up and we would be left scratching our heads.
Umm, no they can't. The ATF can not make any laws. That's what has stopped them so far. And they know that once they write an opinion, if the court throws it out, they have no grounds for further restriction on that front. That's the other thing stopping them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Umm, no they can't. The ATF can not make any laws. That's what has stopped them so far. And they know that once they write an opinion, if the court throws it out, they have no grounds for further restriction on that front. That's the other thing stopping them.
I would point out that they have certainly tried unconstitutional usurpations in the past, only to give them up upon legal challenge. It they can get away with anything, they will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom