Uncle JB Loves You All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I WILL be leading the underground oppostion to the camps.....I need SMS for tactial assistance, Ignertbend to lead the "confusing the enemy in communications" department, GTG for training, Ridgehunter to cause general mayhem amongst the population, and BB to kill all opposition at "that time of the month"....

Who's in with me!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I WILL be leading the underground oppostion to the camps.....I need SMS for tactial assistance, Ignertbend to lead the "confusing the enemy in communications" department, GTG for training, Ridgehunter to cause general mayhem amongst the population, and BB to kill all opposition at "that time of the month"....

Who's in with me!

Hogan!!!

Been this is Hogan:

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_b_b4_Bob_Crane_Co296bc56377102ad3b85a6303e434da97.jpg

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who's in with me!

what will i do?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who's in with me!
I'm in! I'll bring my T-72...and my pillow. Hope the opposition wins before bedtime, because I'm pretty tired.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who's in with me!

This is a tasty proposition...

I was somewhat looking forward to the bliss of mindless assimilation, but there's something sexy about an underground resistance movement that appeals to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom