Uncle JB Loves You All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I WILL be leading the underground oppostion to the camps.....I need SMS for tactial assistance, Ignertbend to lead the "confusing the enemy in communications" department, GTG for training, Ridgehunter to cause general mayhem amongst the population, and BB to kill all opposition at "that time of the month"....

Who's in with me!

I always get picked last, geuss ill sit on the fence until im kewl enough to play with the big boys.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I WILL be leading the underground oppostion to the camps.....I need SMS for tactial assistance, Ignertbend to lead the "confusing the enemy in communications" department, GTG for training, Ridgehunter to cause general mayhem amongst the population, and BB to kill all opposition at "that time of the month"....

Who's in with me!

You supply the black beans and I will supply the poison gas.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it still OK to use those descriptions? Or are they on the list of "rayciss" things?

Hmmm, I had not thought of that. At least so far I have not heard the term "black beans" being called racist but the election is not over yet. You can bet if anyone say "black beans" in any speech and mentions Obama anywhere in the same speech, it will be called a racist speech by the liberals and the media lap dogs.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Chris Matthews says saying "Chicago" is code for racism. Liberals can justify ANYTHING. I appreciate the offer JB, but 1st, if you voted for 0bummer then you voted against the 2nd Amendment, therefore you should not own guns. 2nd, anyone who voted to bring this plague upon this great nation of ours, will not be getting any of my food nor welcome in my camp :) Unless of course, they sign a document agreeing to voluntary sterilization and loss of voting rights and 50% of all their future assets/income to be surrendered to paying down the nation debt. Then perhaps, if they admit the error of their ways, and agree to the terms will they be given food and protection. And JB, if the SHTF, I can almost guarantee the greatest threat you will have is from rabid fellow 0bummer voting zombies roving the streets in search of people to victimize, not the members of this board. muhuhuhahahahah!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Who's in with me!

I'm in, I could be your Minister of Deception.

Wolverines

Fuzzy Teddy Bears ftw!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom