Uncle JB Loves You All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
His greatest fears will be the greatest triumph, comrade! Maybe it will lead to freedom! It actually surprises me how so many people seem to think that the "preppers" would really survive if a military possessing predator drones and friggin' nuclear bombs turned against its citizens. I guess they count of the military turning against said Gov't "takeover' but I mean, do the football codes even work that way? Meh, look for an optimist revolution, brothers!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His greatest fears will be the greatest triumph, comrade! Maybe it will lead to freedom! It actually surprises me how so many people seem to think that the "preppers" would really survive if a military possessing predator drones and friggin' nuclear bombs turned against its citizens. I guess they count of the military turning against said Gov't "takeover' but I mean, do the football codes even work that way? Meh, look for an optimist revolution, brothers!

Nuclear bombs would not be used. They have to have leftovers to rule.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ha! is all I interject to anything who thinks they would survive, if someone wanted you not to. And hell, I buy into preparedness, for natural disasters, maybe not so much foreign invasion, and damn sure not apocalyptic scenarios. But I really don't want to discuss that, because we could have a surplus of all goods, sent to all people!

Latest posts

Top Bottom