Unmarked police cars in Tulsa…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People always get their panties in a wad when the Po Po uses a different tactic to enforce the traffic laws violaters think do not apply to them. Just drive northbound between 3pm and 6 pm on US 169 in Tulsa and US 235 Broadway Extension in OKC. If you aren't traveling at 75 to 80 in a 65 MPH zone you will be run over.
Jokes on you, I don’t wear panties
GIF by #Impastor

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you are being humorous.
nope,, this "on time " is a good idea, the term comes from manufacturing ,where items show up by delivery just a few minutes before they are need for assembly or to be manufactured and process into a finished product,,but in reality it causes more problems than its worth,, the main idea is to eliminate Inventory Tax ,,another "great idea" from the Dems.but no the time clock needs to gotten rid of in the work place ,its a tool for the slavemasters to keep the hourly paid slaves in line,and disiplinary action also needs to go away, human beings are equal right ???if someone is a worthless employee they just get warnings and then fired.once you earn a pay raise it cant be take away and vacation days and benefits also cant be taken away...comanys that are big enough everyone goes to salaried pay..

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nope,, this "on time " is a good idea, the term comes from manufacturing ,where items show up by delivery just a few minutes before they are need for assembly or to be manufactured and process into a finished product,,but in reality it causes more problems than its worth,, the main idea is to eliminate Inventory Tax ,,another "great idea" from the Dems.but no the time clock needs to gotten rid of in the work place ,its a tool for the slavemasters to keep the hourly paid slaves in line,and disiplinary action also needs to go away, human beings are equal right ???if someone is a worthless employee they just get warnings and then fired.once you earn a pay raise it cant be take away and vacation days and benefits also cant be taken away...comanys that are big enough everyone goes to salaried pay..
I’m a huge proponent of piecework and/or performance based work. I think it’s a form of pay that would and could reduce cost for business while simultaneously raising income for employees. Think of manufacturing. If a guy/gal was told they can get paid $18/hr OR they can get paid per piece they push through on the line, they start doing the numbers in their head and realize they could start making $40/hr essentially if they picked up the pace and did the work of 2.5 people. You could apply this pay standard to most every industry. When I was installing cabinetry the last 5 years I was a 1099 contractor and my customers paid me $10/linear foot I installed. Some houses were small like 32’ which wasn’t bad pay but they’d ask if I could do two a day. Hell yeah I can do two a day! I think if people were able to get paid for what they actually produced wages would go up, performance would improve, morale would improve, etc etc. not sure what all this has to do with unmarked police cars but I’ll figure it out lol

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
piecework is ok in a plant, or manufacturing ,but some people cant pickup the pace,old, handicaped ,etc, but out in a field for farm laborers ,NO, piecework there should be banned,(human salvery),along with humans picking anything up off the ground !!! they have machines to tow behind a tractor that can mechanically pick any fruit, vegetable or anything grown in the ground.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
piecework is ok in a plant, or manufacturing ,, but out in a field for farm laborers ,NO, piecework there should be banned,(human salvery),along with humans picking anything up off the ground !!! they have machines to tow behind a tractor that can mechanically pick any fruit, vegetable or anything grown in the ground.
Disagree. Someone has to operate that machinery. Pay piecework for the efficiency in which they can operate that machine.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
piecework is ok in a plant, or manufacturing ,but some people cant pickup the pace,old, handicaped ,etc, but out in a field for farm laborers ,NO, piecework there should be banned,(human salvery),along with humans picking anything up off the ground !!! they have machines to tow behind a tractor that can mechanically pick any fruit, vegetable or anything grown in the ground.
Ha! Tell that to the hay crew. I got paid 5 cents every time I picked up a bale of hay whether it was to load, unload or shift it around to fit. Pretty good money for the week in the 70s. I guess you could call that piecework.

Latest posts

Top Bottom