Unmarked police cars in Tulsa…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7 round per mag, first encounter 7 in mag one in chamber. Balisong guy got first 2 First one expired at round seven after cutting wife across ribs with a Balisong 17 stitches. Round 3 and 4 went to partner near Balisong guy. Balisong guy kept coming, momentum or not who knows he got round 5-8, lock back. Mag change, then things got a bit close. I have revisited it a few times, but it never "haunted" me.
I already know you haven't faced anything like this, because of you view points. There are NO gun control advocates after these things. Especially mag constraints!!!! You sir are full of crap!
The one most prevalent dream I had for a while after this was running out of ammo, so kiss my happily alive a$$
No one has ever lamented having too much ammo in a life or death fight!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that's how you've trained but I prefer more mobility and it's much more difficult to safely keep a rifle in the bedside table.

If you cannot keep a rifle or something of the like next to your bed then you probably need more training and that's fine. We all use what we feel comfortable with. Point remains, a rifle is better for stopping multiple threats than a pistol. I DO hope you can get some training some day so that you understand how to use something other than a pistol.

If you are an honest citizen why not be registered in a database? If there's nothing to hide there's nothing hide right?

Exactly Herr Neb, what on earth could go wrong?

It may help or it may not. One thing we would begin to know though is who and how people are getting weapons.

Doesn't seem the case now eh?

Maybe tell me where I'm wrong before telling me I am wrong?

One has to understand what a fallacy is?

Touché Jennifer but we could always be kind to our fellows because isn't that the Christian thing to do?

I dunno I'm not a christian, but conforming to one's fantasy is a choice, and doesn't have anything to do with being kind. I could make a point that allowing the delusion may be more cruel.

Which drag shows are you watching where they are doing sexual things?

Trick question, where are drag shows usually performed?

The only ones I know who sexualize drag are the ones who sexualize drag. I'd argue a cheerleader is more sexualizing than some dude dressed as a woman.

🤡 🤣

Ok what I got from the article as a tldr;

If that article stressed you out from a reading standpoint that surely provides some perspective on previous comments lol.

Defund bad so officers quit (nothing about them getting a pay cut they just quit because), add money to the pot and reduce time it takes to train and get hired etc and still can't get people on. Understaffed at about 1 to 1000 citizens when they should be 3ish to 1000 per voodoo (statistics).
Maybe people just don't want to be cops?

Seems to be recent phenomenon in liberal ran cities for sure, it's almost as if there's a common denominator?

That article does nothing to prove a continued point.

It does if one can see the forest for the trees.

How does more funding help?

Do you or do you not want social services and mental health assistance?

Uvalde gets over 50% of the city budget and we all saw how effective they were. More money does not equal better protections but maybe if we say "Hey you will get to focus on actual crime rather than 'My neighbors are aguing' therefore making more money by having less work then that might help.

Excellent point "less money" seems to be working fabulously.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you meant it be some obscure reference that only you and a few others know what it means and not reflecting on something being peer reviewed then yeah sure it went over my head

See post #210 to get yourself up to speed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traffic cameras aren't a means to track every move, I'd say it would be a rather strong deterrent to the previously mentioned traffic violations. There was someone who sped up to run a red light on my way home from work and my thought was if there was a known camera or even a sign there then that wouldn't have happened. By all means be against "more government" but if something as small as that helps keep the public safe then I'd gladly have my taxes go to support it than some of the other things they currently go to
It's a personal responsibility to enter into the roadway after a light change to ensure there is nobody attempting to run a red light. It's a personal responsibility.
We see video's all the time where people running from the law in a pursuit run a red light and hit another vehicle. Had that person been aware of their surroundings by looking both ways before entering into that intersection they would not be involved in that collision for the most part.
People become complacent thinking the traffic lights will protect them.
We do not need traffic cameras, and most cities that have installed them have had to remove them after court suits.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying but I also thoroughly believe in the second part of 2A about a well regulated militia and based on what I've seen there isn't much of that going on. However, I am clearly aware that there are many people/groups that fit that definition that I am unaware of.
And we've more than given up an inch of our rights and I have yet to see the mile being attempted. Just my thoughts and I do appreciate yours!
We the people are the militia. The supreme court has affirmed that.

"NEB2021 said:
but I guess that's the "liberal" in me. Tbh no one needs an AR to defend their home because unless you live a specific type of lifestyle and are not properly trained you shouldn't need more than 10 rounds to stop an intruder. That said, I thoroughly enjoy Sig but it's definitely not the first thing I reach for when I hear a bump in night."

Holy Fawk do you realize that statement put you in the category or bill clinton, obummer and brain dead biden?
You don't have a clue about self defense or the 2A do you?

You may want to shut down your liberal defense and just read and learn how Oklahoma is the reddest of the red states because we love our freedoms vs being dictated by our politicians.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but I guess that's the "liberal" in me. Tbh no one needs an AR to defend their home because unless you live a specific type of lifestyle and are not properly trained you shouldn't need more than 10 rounds to stop an intruder. That said, I thoroughly enjoy Sig but it's definitely not the first thing I reach for when I hear a bump in night.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As to red light and speed cameras, the fine city of Denver tried this out. The contracted a company who ran it for them. Seems that after a while folks caught on and knew where the cameras were and so the company made less revenue.... So the company merely falsified the pictures by reprogramming them to take pictures of cars BELOW the speed limit and put a faster MPH on the photo. Everyone was gripping about it and it wasn't until a local new channel did an investigation on it that things finally came to an end with a bunch of folks sueing the city. So yeah, trust your government to do the right thing!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday on 169 near 61st Street S, I passed a medium blue SUV with hidden emergency lights going, parked behind a victim on the shoulder. Probably doing traffic enforcement.

This morning, also on 169, I passed a black SUV, also with hidden emergency lights activated, parked behind another victim on the shoulder. Neither SUV was marked in any way.

Who made the decision to allow TPD (at least, I assume that’s who it was, though neither vehicle showed it) to use unmarked cars for traffic enforcement? I think it’s a despicable, sneaky, underhanded stunt which can only damage the image of the department. I’m all for the use of unmarked vehicles for homicide investigations, drugs, child trafficking, and other such duties, but not for traffic enforcement. Use clearly marked cars for that. So who made the decision, does anyone know?
So YOU should be allowed to speed, break the law, but drug dealers and child traffickers shouldn't? I'll bet you think deliberately allowing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to flood this country is OK? We are ether ruled by legislated laws, or by the WHIMS of crooked politicians, and their lap dog news media! We can't have it both ways, can we? I'll bet YOU watch your speed closely on 169?

Latest posts

Top Bottom