Unusual Armslist deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomTom

Marksman
Reaction score
Several years back, I did work at a Federal Reserve bank in town. I ordered a sleeve of new 2 dollar bills, consecutive numbered. I took them over to a friend at a print shop and had them gummed together in 4 bundles like check books. We went skiing and paid for everything by tearing out new 2 dollar bills out of my check book cover. You can’t imagine the looks we got, and the close inspections of the bills. We gave one hole bundle to the ski rental shop. When we returned the equipment, I asked if he had fun giving change with the 2 dollar bills. “Nope, I took them right to the bank”

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a strip club up north that if you need to break a bigger bill, you get it back in $2 bills.

On an unrelated note, I was at the bank with my mom and I got the weird feeling I recognized the girl in line in front of us. I was trying to figure it out, and my mom knew I was thinking something and asked what was up. "Idk, I recognize her from SOMEWHERE". Then the girl got to the teller and set a stack of $2 bills on the counter and I was like "Oooooh....." LOL

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I save everyone I get. Dad had a friend who used to go to/lived in Colorado and would go to the dog races and that is what they paid winnings in. He used to give us kids $2 bills for Christmas and birthdays

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years back, I did work at a Federal Reserve bank in town. I ordered a sleeve of new 2 dollar bills, consecutive numbered. I took them over to a friend at a print shop and had them gummed together in 4 bundles like check books. We went skiing and paid for everything by tearing out new 2 dollar bills out of my check book cover. You can’t imagine the looks we got, and the close inspections of the bills. We gave one hole bundle to the ski rental shop. When we returned the equipment, I asked if he had fun giving change with the 2 dollar bills. “Nope, I took them right to the bank”
Did you work at the Federal Reserve here in OKC when it was open? I remodel the second floor and the basement some years ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom