Upcoming Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone planning an OSA meetup?

i was just thinking something like that. I know a few of you have tables there. It would cool if you had a sign or something to the effect that said you are an OSA member so us newbies could say hi. I am going sunday with my son, dad and brothers. Hopefully there will still be some deals. Im set on handguns for this year but Ill be looking for a 22 rifle for me and my son to mess around with, maybe a shotgun and I really like to find a decent mosin nagant.

mike

Bigmak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't let the pusses scare you off. There will be a little elbow bumping.
There will be great deals, just don't pass them up. Don't be afraid to make offers, remember they are competeing with thousands of other tables.

Stayed for seven hours today got bumped into every few minutes but not once did a person fail to apologize or say excuse me . It was crowded unfortunately I didn't find what I was looking for but my son had a great time. He carried around "his" new SKS and got stopped every 15 to 20 minutes asking if it was for sale or someone asking if they could see it or how much I had paid for it .Everyone was nice and there were some deals if you looked hard .

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have tons of new Pmags below retail and a bunch of Spike's Tactical lowers. Come on out, it'll be worth your drive. Especially with Nichole helping me at my table. I have shirts, a Kimber Pro Carry II, and an AMD AK-47 also.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have tons of new Pmags below retail and a bunch of Spike's Tactical lowers. Come on out, it'll be worth your drive. Especially with Nichole helping me at my table. I have shirts, a Kimber Pro Carry II, and an AMD AK-47 also.

I can vouch for this!She was a vision in tartan plaid! :D

Didn't find any deals on ammo except for one vendor on 6.8 VMAX. Most of it was stuff you could get cheaper at Wal-Mart. Foliage green P-Mags were almost non-existent. I think I picked up the only 6 FG windowed ones at the show. I saw a few decent deals on guns and a hard to find Ruger 22/45 Lite at $349 very nearly got me into trouble! I also got to handle some of the new AR forends I'm interested in but didn't want to order sight unseen. The Troy Alpha with integral flip front BUIS will probably be my new go to, but if money were no object the new Noveske NSR would win hands down.

In the end I didn't spend all that much, but it was worth the price of admission! :)

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday with my son. The worst part was finding a place to park. Crowds inside weren't that bad, and everyone was polite. I was in the market for M&P mags, but didn't see any below $39 (no thanks, 44mag.com, here I come).

Did get the wife a Remora for her snubbie and a Rafter S belt holster in sharkskin for me. I hear Rafter S has had shipping/cust service issues in the past, but the nice lady let me wander around with it to see if I could find a vendor with an M&P to test fit the holster before I bought it. Turns out it did, so I now have a gorgeous holster in case I ever OC.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son turned 30 this year. We've gone to the show twice per year for over 20 years. He's an intellectual property attorney in Dallas now and will not make the show. It just won't be the same. :(

I totally understand. My son is out of state and I don't even bother to go anymore. It's just not the same.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't find Argyle's table - I had forgotten to write down the location, but I think I saw Nicole walking around the lower level yesterday. Super hot Blonde, white Argyles shirt, plaid skirt, correct?

Fixed it for you. That's her. Personal opinion is she put a couple of the calendar girls to shame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom