Updated Velvet Pics.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Porter, nice looking bucks. I wouldn't hesitate to let an arrow fly at either one.

Brian89: Yeah, there are too many guys that go with if it's brown it's down. We have a lot of poachers and guys who just want to harvest.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai37.tinypic.com_ml5bo0.jpg
ai35.tinypic.com_168tvde.jpg
here is last years pics. hope he is still around we hunt avery rural area and no one has said anything about the killing of this one so it is still there unless he died of old age. when i get some new pics of him they will be here.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks! we have tons of pics of him for the past two years. i hope he is still around this year. i will be checking the cameras waiting to spot him again. i think from al the diffrent angles we have pics of him think he was 32-36 points what we could see in the diffrent angles. e has litle kickers all over so we nicknamed hm "STICKERS"''

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully I will have some to add next week we need to make a thread for all trail cam pics from this year, people may see this one and think this is just for velvet bucks. I h\guess I will do the honors and start a new thread. =]

Latest posts

Top Bottom