US debt deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you heard there is a military operation happening, a war if you will for the last 7 years. Trump passed executive orders that are being carried out worldwide. Derek Johnson is saying tribunals are happening in getmo starting this summer.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. If it was the republicans maybe it was a long game. But Biden and his puppeteers are not that smart.
So you think Republicans play the long game better? Who is force feeding liberal agenda to our kids? What's on TV? Are the armed forces changing policies based on our solid Republican long game?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I was in this huge crowd, of many thousands of Americans, and a Communist Chinese OFFICIAL was lecturing us on how, to act appropriately, according THEIR RULES! When this GOOK had the crowd start hopping on one foot, to deminstarte how well we were trained, I bowed up, and was arrested and sent to RE-EDUCATION, SLAVE LABOR CAMP, WITH THE JANUARY 6TH PROTESTERS! When I woke up, and set down to read the papers, the first story I saw was how we will have to RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT, and borrow more money from Communist China, the second was, how Communist China has taken of over several countries for not being able to pay their debts to them! Is that a night mare, or what? Did we CREATE A MONSTER BUYING COUNTERFEIT JUNK, MADE WITH SLAVE LABOR, OR WHAT?

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I was in this huge crowd, of many thousands of Americans, and a Communist Chinese OFFICIAL was lecturing us on how, to act appropriately, according THEIR RULES! When this GOOK had the crowd start hopping on one foot, to deminstarte how well we were trained, I bowed up, and was arrested and sent to RE-EDUCATION, SLAVE LABOR CAMP, WITH THE JANUARY 6TH PROTESTERS! When I woke up, and set down to read the papers, the first story I saw was how we will have to RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT, and borrow more money from Communist China, the second was, how Communist China has taken of over several countries for not being able to pay their debts to them! Is that a night mare, or what? Did we CREATE A MONSTER BUYING COUNTERFEIT JUNK, MADE WITH SLAVE LABOR, OR WHAT?
we don't borrow from china when we raise the debt limit. we just create more fiat currency that further devalues all that were created before it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom