US Government paid $100,000 to get dirt on Trump, breaking news.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's just a touch more than the current (federal) national debt of about $20.63 trillion (source: http://www.usdebtclock.org/ ).

Perspective.
The $21 Trillion is on top of the current officially recognized $20 T debt. Ms Fitts is an amazing person (from Tulsa) and has tried to fight for the American public.

https://solari.com/blog/the-missing...justments-and-counting-with-dr-mark-skidmore/
By Catherine Austin Fitts

This week Dr. Mark Skidmore, Morris Chair of State and Local Government and Policy at Michigan State University joins me on the Solari Report to discuss his recent report on what is now $21 trillion in undocumentable adjustments at the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) between 1998 and 2015. I had been using the number $18 trillion. However, Dr. Skidmore and his team have identified another $3 trillion which we have added to the documentation that he and his students have reviewed and provided. See DOD and HUD Missing Money: Supporting Documentation for $21 Trillion in Undocumentable Adjustments.

This issue has great importance to you and your family. Many of our problems are related to how the federal government and the banks and private corporations that run its operations can access trillions in secret outside of the Appropriations Clause of Article I of the US Constitution and the US financial management laws. This nearly infinite amount of money finances whatever the people who can access the money want. Forget democracy! Forget the republic! The policies are set by the people who control the operations, assets and technology that secret money finances. Notice that Congress consistently votes against the wishes of the American people and their constituents! Their votes are following the money.

This link is worth the read, imo. The video interview is jaw dropping.
https://usawatchdog.com/missing-21-trillion-means-federal-government-is-lawless-dr-mark-skidmore/

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the Pentagon has been accused of losing 21 TRILLION dollars.

21 Trillion dollars. That is a lot of money, it really is. For this to happen many many of the so called good guys had to look the other way and quite
a few higher ups had to make deals with the Satan. It is probably tied in with the Clintons.

... you repeat yourself ...

Woody

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually the Pentagon has been accused of losing 21 TRILLION dollars.

21 Trillion dollars. That is a lot of money, it really is. For this to happen many many of the so called good guys had to look the other way and quite a few higher ups had to make deals with the Satan. It is probably tied in with the Clintons.

... you repeat yourself ...

Woody

Why else would she be referred to as "The Hildebeast?"

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have sources that have reviewed a portion of the damaging photos.....

View attachment 113933
I tried to find a similar picture of Trump with the other two prostitutes but, alas...
trump-schumer-pelosi.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom