US Military Class suspended for views on Islam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmn

Marksman
Reaction score
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Perception can change a lot, the "kill them all, let God sort them out" thought process seems to be the same process as a terrorist has. "kill all the Americans, if there is a good one then let God sort them out"

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Perception can change a lot, the "kill them all, let God sort them out" thought process seems to be the same process as a terrorist has. "kill all the Americans, if there is a good one then let God sort them out"

I take exception to this argument. It always comes up when terrorists are brought up and it is supposed to equate terrorists to our founding fathers. Or that is at least the perception that is conveyed. There is a marked difference between attacking infrastructure and govt. troops and blowing up a bus full of innocents. Freedom fighting is not what Islamic terrorists are fighting for. Unless the Taliban style of rule is your idea of freedom.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
farmerbyron said:
I take exception to this argument. It always comes up when terrorists are brought up and it is supposed to equate terrorists to our founding fathers. Or that is at least the perception that is conveyed. There is a marked difference between attacking infrastructure and govt. troops and blowing up a bus full of innocents. Freedom fighting is not what Islamic terrorists are fighting for. Unless the Taliban style of rule is your idea of freedom.

In addition to that, were the muslims that attacked us relentlessly off the Barbary Coast at the dawn of our nation freedom fighters? When Thomas Jefferson tried diplomacy to find a peaceful and diplomatic resolution to the islamic attacks on our brand new sovereignty and the muslim ruler told him there would be no diplomacy because it was the duty of the muslims to attack and steal the ships and goods of the infidels, was that freedom fighting? Only when Jefferson, on the advice of Washington and Adams, sent the Navy and Marine Corps to Tripoli and SCORCHED THE EARTH did these islamic pirates back down, and even then it wasn't for long. What most people don't realize is that the muslims have been giving our country grief since before we finished fighting the revolution. We haven't oppressed them, they have attempted to oppress us from the very birth of our great nation. It's unfortunate that they don't teach the Barbary Wars in school, the social and political actions set the stage for much of what is happening now.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Timothy McViegh? O i guess he doesnt count cause he's not muslim. I guess its the same reason that all klan members are white?!?!?!?! C'mon, really!

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10 (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

No this is not from the Koran!

Say "NO!" to segrigation and seperation!!

Theres your one, name another 100,000 thousand or so that have been sent to Alla in this decade long war.

Oh, and tell me of the the hords of people of the Christian faith that you are inplying of that are presently comiting these acts of aggression? That are at war with our country?

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to that, were the muslims that attacked us relentlessly off the Barbary Coast at the dawn of our nation freedom fighters? When Thomas Jefferson tried diplomacy to find a peaceful and diplomatic resolution to the islamic attacks on our brand new sovereignty and the muslim ruler told him there would be no diplomacy because it was the duty of the muslims to attack and steal the ships and goods of the infidels, was that freedom fighting? Only when Jefferson, on the advice of Washington and Adams, sent the Navy and Marine Corps to Tripoli and SCORCHED THE EARTH did these islamic pirates back down, and even then it wasn't for long. What most people don't realize is that the muslims have been giving our country grief since before we finished fighting the revolution. We haven't oppressed them, they have attempted to oppress us from the very birth of our great nation. It's unfortunate that they don't teach the Barbary Wars in school, the social and political actions set the stage for much of what is happening now.

I know this history, and that being said they are our oldest enemy. There is and will be no peace with a true believing practicing muslim. It is thier duty to wage war on us infidels

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know this history, and that being said they are our oldest enemy. There is and will be no peace with a true believing practicing muslim. It is thier duty to wage war on us infidels

And this battle is being waged on multiple fronts. We're fighting Islam. Radical. Moderate. It's all the same. It's a war.

But we're also fighting the globalists (of all political parties) who demand we give these America haters a big sloppy kiss and "assimilate" them into our culture. (Which is a huge joke because the muslims don't assimilate. Cf France and Britain.)

And we're fighting the liberals who would rather see us destroyed than to actually hurt those who are trying to destroy us.

These were the very same dynamics that caused us to lose the Vietnam war. And we'll lose this one too. Global Islam is content to win this one by attrition.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres your one, name another 100,000 thousand or so that have been sent to Alla in this decade long war.

Oh, and tell me of the the hords of people of the Christian fath that you are inplying of that are presently comiting these acts of aggression? That are at war with our country?

Im not refering to Christians at all, Our country is fighting muslim EXTREMIST, so of course they are going to be muslim. If we were fighting the KKK im sure there would be white extremist that we would be labeling terrorist. The only reason i presented this quote was because of the reference to the koran about killing anybody who doesnt believe in Allah, this quote is very similar. Just proves that the koran is not the only holy book which has material like that in it. Christianity does not have a clean history either. and to act like it does would just be foolish. Either way that is not the argument im trying to make. I've never been the guy to hate someone because of color, or religion. We have to see people for more than the actions of a small group of that population. Muslims have been living in the U.S for a pretty long time, and i dont recall many acts of terrorism by them. Every body has there hate groups but we cant hate a whole population because of the actions of a few. I know a lot of muslims and a lot of christians, and i have been treated fairly by both, ive been treated like a less human by both as well. My experiance with different race of people has me believeing that majority of people are good people. Doesnt matter what race they are. Thats what gives me hope in humanity. Yeah everyone is gonna run across a few rotten apples, lets pick them out and enjoy the rest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom