US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thought: This could explain Trump's hesitancy to bring Biden "up to speed" so to speak. Yet another thought: Could there be major media culpability as well? They certainly shout out how Trump is wrong about the election's accuracy.

Progressive-ism has run it's course. It holds no more hope for the left.

Woody

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF the story is true what it asserts should be verifiable and this should not take too long.
I find it interesting that an interview with McInerney was released on the same day as the original post in this thread, but it says nothing about five Special Forces solders killed in Frankfurt while the server was being taken.
I was about to post a link to that interview and may do so in another thread.
The case for manipulation at the highest levels is a strong one but we need to be careful that people in their zeal are not allowing things to snowball by being too quick to believe new aspects.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got some ocean front property in Oologah for sale too! Lol. Anyone that believes this is far too desperate than logic can process! Look they stole the election, I get that! No changing that though at this juncture. We need to save the senate in order to save the republic! That IS possible!

Latest posts

Top Bottom