Used Car Dealers around OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Nissan Sentra LE 4 door with all the bells and whistles that I'm getting ready to sell.
I bought it to drive back and forth to work before retiring. 18 mile commute to work with one stoplight in between. All highway miles
35 mpg highway mileage. 32 mpg city/highway Tailpipe is white which indicates the engine is solid. 120,863 miles.
5 CD Rockford Fosgate changer premium stereo, almost new tires.
1K miles ago had all new front disc and pads replaced, rear drums and pads replaced. Bucket seats with center console. Center console shift.
Electric windows, mirrors.
Garage kept. Paint shiny.
Asking $3000.00
Photo's available via pm.

Ain't no Nissan dealers in the Panhandle. :bolt:

Which is largely the reason we stay away from the "foreign brands." So many places we go where there aren't dealerships for them if needed.

Now, that said, PanhandleGlocker may think differently.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just shop FB Market Place, then you creep their profile page and sales history. If they live in squalor, then their vehicles were probably treated that way also.

I was ready to drive to Salina, KS to buy a Jeep for my daughter. It hadn't been posted for very long, price was good, every option we wanted from top to bottom. Was actually going to go hook up to my trailer and figured I'd look through the guys pics first. Get quite a few pics in and I start seeing some pics of the jeep in and around a river......a couple of pics with it entirely submerged up to and over the hood........ more pics of it in his shop with the body pulled, drive train on the shop floor. Needless to say we didn't go to Salina for a Jeep lol.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, there is an extreme shortage of used vehicles. Used car dealers are paying above retail at auction. New car dealers are going to auction to buy used cars. Dealers on TV advertising they will buy your trade even if you don't purchase from them. Good news it's a great time to buy a new car. As they are paying ridiculous prices for your trade in. As long as you don't want a Ford truck. They have 10's of thousands parked waiting on computer chips before they can finish them.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have thought long and hard about selling the 2014 Prius with ~68k on it. We would do pretty well, but now with gas prices creeping up, it doesn’t make sense.
I wish the value of my Pilot would go up, I would sell it in a heartbeat…

Attachments

• 45E41017-9E74-4F2E-8A84-00412C546046.jpeg
    45E41017-9E74-4F2E-8A84-00412C546046.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 43

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Nissan Sentra LE 4 door with all the bells and whistles that I'm getting ready to sell.
I bought it to drive back and forth to work before retiring. 18 mile commute to work with one stoplight in between. All highway miles
35 mpg highway mileage. 32 mpg city/highway Tailpipe is white which indicates the engine is solid. 120,863 miles.
5 CD Rockford Fosgate changer premium stereo, almost new tires.
1K miles ago had all new front disc and pads replaced, rear drums and pads replaced. Bucket seats with center console. Center console shift.
Electric windows, mirrors.
Garage kept. Paint shiny.
Asking $3000.00
Photo's available via pm.

If I was looking for a used car, just for basic transportation, I'd be all over this Nissan like a duck on a June bug.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait 6 months if possible. I’m in this industry. Prices across the board are trading and selling for 20% over NADA. Most new vehicles are selling over MSRP as well. Just my .02. It’s a sellers market for vehicles.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait 6 months if possible. I’m in this industry. Prices across the board are trading and selling for 20% over NADA. Most new vehicles are selling over MSRP as well. Just my .02. It’s a sellers market for vehicles.

Probably good advice. Or, just buy Dennis's Nissan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom