Used Car Pre-Purchase Inspection Referral

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone refer an auto mechanic/garage in NOKC / 39th St area . 39th Street, Portland to Bethany is Used Car Lot City., and I’ld like to take anything I am considering to a local mechanic in the vicinity to evaluate prior to any purchase. Thanks

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone refer an auto mechanic/garage in NOKC / 39th St area . 39th Street, Portland to Bethany is Used Car Lot City., and I’ld like to take anything I am considering to a local mechanic in the vicinity to evaluate prior to any purchase. Thanks
Milex 3800 Williams. Basically behind the sonic on 39th by Maxey's.
https://www.milexmrtokc.com/
I had some work done there and they were decent.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gavula Brothers on 10th. Absolutely the best and most knowledgeable guys on the planet.

4821 Nw 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73127, us

(405) 949-0864

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yikes, I was hoping to get this done Saturday. I am striking out. Ron’s & Milex are closed on Saturdays, & Gavulas Ph# out-of-order ! God is telling me to hold off, ya think ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom