USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I thought you did, too.
Nope. Unless your're talking about OSA. I did leave for a brief period. May leave again if you guys can raise $2k as a parting gift. 😂 Are you joining the USPS me too movement as well? 3 allegedly employed guys griping about the work of USPS while posting on OSA while on the clock. You can't make this stuff up. 😂

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Unless your're talking about OSA. I did leave for a brief period. May leave again if you guys can raise $2k as a parting gift. 😂 Are you joining the USPS me too movement as well? 3 allegedly employed guys griping about the work of USPS while posting on OSA while on the clock. You can't make this stuff up. 😂
I'm not "on the clock", but nice try.
Actually I've had pretty good service from USPS.

Why would we raise 2k for you to leave again? Maybe 2k worth of self-pity and accusatory prose scrawled with the sole intent of gaining attention?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm not "on the clock", but nice try.
Actually I've had pretty good service from USPS.

Why would we raise 2k for you to leave again? Maybe 2k worth of self-pity and accusatory prose scrawled with the sole intent of gaining attention?
Carefully worded response to avoid saying you're on salary instead of on the clock. So why would you feel the need to respond on the USPS thread unless you just aspire to be an anonymous keyboard commando like @JD8?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carefully worded response to avoid saying you're on salary instead of on the clock. So why would you feel the need to respond on the USPS thread unless you just aspire to be an anonymous keyboard commando like @JD8?
I'm trying to give you a villain/target to vent your frustration on. I know it makes you feel better to berate others, so by all means, have at it. I'm doing you and those around you a favor.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang. I was wanting that Omega really bad. 😉 I looked it up today and was ready to quote chapter and verse they supposedly missed in your training.
They did miss it (in both academies!) but we all know how some chapter and verse translates to the street. I'm still waiting for an opportunity to apply calculus in the real world!

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've always been a rebel.
I’m sure lots of carriers nudge trash cans out of the way. It takes more effort to bring mail back than to deliver it although some forum postal experts allege postal employees deliberately destroy and misdeliver mail. Of course we both know that is absolute BS.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW I'm tour 3 so I don't go in until 2 pm.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Figured you would. Some people would just rather post with an anonymous user name and some have the stones to talk face to face. It's obvious we don't like each other so I thought I'd offer to meet up in person to try to resolve our differences. Offer still stands if you change your mind.

One thing I've learned over the years is that some people just aren't worth knowing. I'm sorry that you fall into that category, but I appreciate all the PMs and expressing your need for my validation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom