USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got two packages I ordered through Poshmark (hey, it's shoes for The Wife, ok?). one from AZ, dropped Nov 30th, another from Cali dropped off on the 1st. Both somehow are now delayed.

Meanwhile, numerous packages this week through UPS with accurate tracking, data and delivered on time without hiccup.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol! Ordered some goods from RTGParts in Wyoming November 26th. It finally went out for delivery here today and USPS said delivered @ 3:49pm. Guess what? No package. I’m gonna go with UPS with signature from here on out unless there is a better way? Really sucks.....:coffee2:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't quote my but I think it's Primary Arms that does this.
When you go to check out, USPS is the cheapest shipping option but they actually discourage you from using it, something about lack of tracking IIRC.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol! Ordered some goods from RTGParts in Wyoming November 26th. It finally went out for delivery here today and USPS said delivered @ 3:49pm. Guess what? No package. I’m gonna go with UPS with signature from here on out unless there is a better way? Really sucks.....:coffee2:
My apologies, happens my daughter came by my house and got the package and didn’t tell me :sorry1: To the mail carrier!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not too happy with them either. I got burned on a sale here on OSA when I sent a “signature required” package. The carrier didn’t get a signature, left the package who knows where. To be fair, I did mix up two of the numbers on the address. The receiving address was two doors down from the actual address. The guy who was supposed to receive the package said he knew this neighbor and and after checking with them they said they never received it. The only thing the postmaster said was that it was a new carrier and IF it was found, they’d let me know. I had to refund $200.00 to the buyer.

Honestly I don’t know if there’s a black hole in the post office or I got scammed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This covid has everything messed up in the shipping world. Our rural carrier has to make two to three trips back to the Post Office to load up the back of here full size pickup bed and back seat with boxes.
It's just something we will have to deal with for awhile.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I can only imagine working at USPS or any other delivery company this year with COVID and record online ordering. Employees are allowed to call in more leniently and the system is overwhelmed with packages. I’ve got a FedEx package containing a Play Station PS5 coming today. Shows it left Hutchins, TX at 3:03 am in the tracking. I’ll leave the porch light on but I’m not betting on it getting here today. Neither rain, nor snow.....oh wait, that’s USPS. A little secret, it’s nobody these days. Tomorrow will be the busiest delivery day of the year for packages and weather certainly won’t help. I hope I’m surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m not too happy with them either. I got burned on a sale here on OSA when I sent a “signature required” package. The carrier didn’t get a signature, left the package who knows where. To be fair, I did mix up two of the numbers on the address. The receiving address was two doors down from the actual address. The guy who was supposed to receive the package said he knew this neighbor and and after checking with them they said they never received it. The only thing the postmaster said was that it was a new carrier and IF it was found, they’d let me know. I had to refund $200.00 to the buyer.

Honestly I don’t know if there’s a black hole in the post office or I got scammed.

The correct address is always helpful. [emoji12] If it was undeliverable and if your return address was on it you should have had it returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom