USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Maybe its my luck...but stuff from Fedex, UPS and Amazon is showing up reasonably quick. They say 2 day, it takes 3 or 4...ok whatever.

USPS thought? Still selling you an upcharged service and calling it 2 day...and taking 2 weeks to deliver is unacceptable. I've got an outgoing package that was last scanned on the 5th and an incoming one that was last scanned on the 7th...both sent USPS 2 Day Priority.

Seems strange to me that neither has any scans for that long but PM me the tracking numbers and I’ll take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Spoke to the operations manager today. The entire system is back logged and delivery times are taking longer than normal. I won’t make excuses for them nor will I be helping anyone who makes derogatory comments on here track their stuff anymore. I have worked as operations manager and plant manager. Myself or anyone else dealing with record volumes and people calling in because someone tested positive for Kungflu would find it challenging to say the least.
I’m sure the amateur comedians on here with comments such as snail mail and others could do much better. It’s always easier to armchair quarterback than actually play the game. I’m glad I’m retired and just sitting here waiting on the lazy ass carrier to bring my mail on the busiest delivery day of the year.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USPS was great at our old house, horrible at our current one. (Same post office). We miss our old mail carrier. We don't seem to have a consistent carrier anymore. We constantly get other peoples mail and they constantly get ours. It's great when they say a toll charge was delivered for Texas turnpikes, but you never got it. The only proof is a db entry that the mail carriers says they delivered it. No idea how that is proof. We get mail delivered to different streets, street numbers, etc. I can understand 11108 vs 11008 as an easy screw up on the same street, but for different streets and house numbers, and people's names that aren't even close...

Amazon was by far the worst when they first started delivering. UPS and FEDEX, I'm hit or miss on.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ha, one of our presents was finally delivered.
Sat for 8 days in okc. Ups says the delivered it to okc usps on dec 4th.
https://www.ups.com/track?loc=null&tracknum=92748901790605553072274264&requester=MB/trackdetails
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=92748901790605553072274264
Think it’s time for USPS to implement stop loss and bring back @pstmstr ;)

Never gonna happen. I make 72% of what I did when I was getting blamed for every mistake made in the OK district. All I do now is read you guys griping about them. [emoji23]

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have packages in bound to tomorrow, one UPS and the other usps, lets see which one makes it. The usps one I had no choice, Amazon prime 2 day, I dont have much faith that it will be here tomorrow. We wait and see.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have packages in bound to tomorrow, one UPS and the other usps, lets see which one makes it. The usps one I had no choice, Amazon prime 2 day, I dont have much faith that it will be here tomorrow. We wait and see.

Pm me your name and address and I’ll ask them to hold it until Christmas. [emoji23]

Latest posts

Top Bottom