USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My packages made it at 7:30 AM.

Accepted Dec 9th as 2 Day delivery. But I’m not complaining under current conditions. Usually they arrive in 2 days. Sometimes 1 day, sometimes 3. Pretty decent for the price and weight.

View attachment 184318

Nice. When I used to order from Montana gold the carrier would leave the box in a plastic tub that made them much easier to pick up and carry. Easier on them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sent out a couple of Christmas packages through USPS last Thursday. One went to a little town about 50 miles southwest of Fort Worth, TX and it arrived there yesterday. The other is going to another even smaller town in northern Arizona and it is out for delivery today. Can't complain about that any time of year, but especially during the holidays!

On another note, we finally got a permanent replacement for our mail carrier and we couldn't be happier! He's been on our route for a couple of months. He's actually been a carrier for thirteen years, but he finally bid on and got our route. He's doing a great job, and we've told him so! I hope he sticks around!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It must be a Christmas miracle since the amazon package that was shipped usps actually came in today, on time, wtf? Guess some postal employee is bucking for a raise LOL.... I can say thats the first package in a long time sent usps that has came in on time.

UPS right on time as usual.

As for my normal carrier, he is a stand up guy, likes to hunt, we talk about grandkids. I dont blame him for the failings of the usps, he is just the messenger.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It must be a Christmas miracle since the amazon package that was shipped usps actually came in today, on time, wtf? Guess some postal employee is bucking for a raise LOL.... I can say thats the first package in a long time sent usps that has came in on time.

UPS right on time as usual.

As for my normal carrier, he is a stand up guy, likes to hunt, we talk about grandkids. I dont blame him for the failings of the usps, he is just the messenger.

Dang it, they were supposed to hold that package or deliver it to the neighbors. Maybe if he spent less time talking about grandkids he could deliver more mail on time. I’m sure you’ll find more to complain about soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom