Vacation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We made our own knives at the little shop there in the Smoky Mountain Knifeworks parking lot. I LOVE Colorado (I went to high school and college there), but there is more to see in the USA than just the Rockies. I lived in Colorado Springs, spent half my weekends at the pennie arcade in Manitou.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colorado is certainly one of our favorites: Pagosa Springs, Durango, Denver
Santa Fe, NM also. We've been many times to these areas, made numerous trips on the bike.
We went to St Louis, MO a couple of years ago and really enjoyed that trip, too.

If I had the time right now, with as much as I travel for my job...I'd probably opt to stay home and enjoy time with the wife! :naughty:

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we decided to go to austin for one night and hang out on sixth street. Corpus for a couple of nights and the san antonio for a couple. I will say this they will give anyone in texas a drivers license. I was telling my wife next time we come to texas Im going to have to get a script from the dr for xanax. I was so stressed driving here. Nobody knows how to drive they cut you off speed up and slow down ride your 6. If you like money open up a brake shop in texas you would make a killing.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we decided to go to austin for one night and hang out on sixth street. Corpus for a couple of nights and the san antonio for a couple. I will say this they will give anyone in texas a drivers license. I was telling my wife next time we come to texas Im going to have to get a script from the dr for xanax. I was so stressed driving here. Nobody knows how to drive they cut you off speed up and slow down ride your 6. If you like money open up a brake shop in texas you would make a killing.

You obviously NEVER drive in the state of Oklahoma. At least the roads in Texas are paved properly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom