Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t see how anyone can give an accurate assessment with the pictures provided. Once you have the rifle in hand take it outside in nice lighting and get some good clear pictures of the rifle overall as well as closeups of any and all markings.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t see how anyone can give an accurate estimate with the pictures provided. Once you have the rifle in hand take it outside in nice lighting and get some good clear pictures of the rifle overall as well as closeups of any and all markings.
Its value would be much higher if not for that gimped up rear sight drilled and screwed into it. The reblue isn't that good but a body can get away with it and find a complete stock with hardware set and it could have been $600-$800ish. But no, someone making things better had to take power tools to it. It's done. Find a sucker, and he'll pay $400 for it. We have some here.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t see how anyone can give an accurate estimate with the pictures provided. Once you have the rifle in hand take it outside in nice lighting and get some good clear pictures of the rifle overall as well as closeups of any and all markigs
Nice 8mm but is what it is being what they call sporterized

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Peep sight is cool but missing the apeture and they wont work with the military front sight have to replace both. J vapa is spot on on price no matter the factory it came from!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On this one I’m familiar enough to “know I know not” but hopefully you guys are. Sometimes these sporters can be worth quite a bit depending on who did the work and a Lyman aperture sight can be worth $750 on its own. (If that’s what it has).

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On this one I’m familiar enough to “know I know not” but hopefully you guys are. Sometimes these sporters can be worth quite a bit depending on who did the work and a Lyman aperture sight can be worth $750 on its own. (If that’s what it has).
Sorry the last old Lyman peeps i bought 4 of them still have one in the drawer $80-$100 bucks not sure where your shopping... no offence intended!

Latest posts

Top Bottom