Veteran shot at gun range - guns stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that sucks to hear. Just proves that nobody is safe anywhere. This type of scenario is kind of spooky because you would expect everyone else around you to have a gun and be shooting, just wouldnt expect them to use it on you.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's special about Topper's Range? I am not familiar with Topper's? However, I assume a robbery could occur at almost any range since they are usually located at some distance from other establishments ans no one would pay much attention to a gunshot sound.

odie1

Marksman
Reaction score
I went out there (at least I think it is where they are talking about) years ago. Outside of town, on a sparsely traveled road, a couple of benchs, and obviously mistaken for a dump by many, many people.

Never went back.

Odie1

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's horrible. I never go to outdoor ranges alone because of crap like this. The article said he is expected to survive, which is about the only good part of it...

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very grown-up place....cant hardly see your vehicle from the tables. I always carry as well, and always feel like someone is back in the parking area watching me. Had a few items stolen outa the back of my truck while shooting there one day when i was by myself. Ive left the tables and humped it with the AR back to the lot when i heard car doors and never seen anyone. Ive met alot of good people there, but the rif-raf far outweighs the good. Thats it for me. He probably didnt have a chance to shoot back, the trail back and forthh is dense and narrow. Im sure it was total surprise... thots and prayers going out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom