Veteran shot at gun range - guns stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shared a table with this man, a few times. I am deeply saddened at this. He's out there shooting his mosin every morning.
He always comments on how good of a shot I am with that POS SKS I had.
I'm going to try to figure out what hospital he is in.
He is old, and frail, but I would always tell my guests what a tough SOB he is.
This freaking world really pisses me off.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had some weird run ins out there as well.. most were people with little to no gun safety training/experience. Another instance of teenagers with an SKS that was burst firing, they'd get all giddy when it would run off more than one round in succession, their actions made me believe that they did a bit of tweaking on it to make it go fullauto..

[Broken External Image]

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad lives just across the lake from Toppers. 20 years ago it wasn't a bad place to shoot. You couldn't pay me to shoot there now. Too many idiots.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a couple miles due east of wagoner. if you go through town on 51, go straight at the light instead of turning to follow 51 east out of town.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like this place needs to be cleaned up and cleared out for safety. I don't shoot there, but I have a chain saw, tools & access to a trailer. If the OSA community is willing to gather up a work party and the ODWC approved it, I'm in. We don't need our fellow shooters (and vets & elderly) getting bushwacked when they're exercising their 2A rights! :(

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shared a table with this man, a few times. I am deeply saddened at this. He's out there shooting his mosin every morning.
He always comments on how good of a shot I am with that POS SKS I had.
I'm going to try to figure out what hospital he is in.
He is old, and frail, but I would always tell my guests what a tough SOB he is.
This freaking world really pisses me off.

Is this the man that was a Vietnam sniper and is usually out there tinkering with his ARs. If so, he is one tough bird! I'll miss not hearing him shooting from across the lake this morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom