Man accidently shoots himself in the face at gun range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i took my concealed carry class and we were at the range part, the officer lined us up so we could shoot. i was standing next to a woman with big boobs and a low cut brass catcher shirt. the lady next to her shot and the brass went you know where. she went to screaming and sweeping everyone with her pistol until the officer disarmed her.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
One of the many reasons I'm not a huge fan of public ranges . . .
I could not agree with you more, but most of us do not have access to private places to shoot. But the first thing I taught my wife when she started to shoot is to be very, very aware of other people on the range when you are there. Watch them very carefully and be prepared to leave the range at the first sign that you see people who do not exhibit safe range procedures and safety actions. I've left a range more than once because of other people on the range.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What has this got to do with being an indoor range or an outdoor range. I've seen people react to hot casings at both.

I think you could just say 'public' range. Same concept. Maybe at outdoor ranges there is more room/separation on average, but I don't think it amounts to much.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The outdoor range I go to has about the same space as the indoor range I use, and has separators between the lanes.

At the indoor range, you get lots more brass from the lane next to you than you get being deflected off of a separator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom