veterns day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As well, I'd like to thank my fellow Veterans.
My Dad, WWII Navy.
My Uncle Jerry, WWII Navy
My Uncle Chuck, Korean War, Navy
My cousin David, US Army
My Brother in Law, Kieth, KIA in in Vietnam, US Army.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am always humbled when I think of and honor all those who served before, during and after I did. Thank you all for your service.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the only generation of my family to not serve in the military. I tried to talk my nephew out of joing the Marine Corps.[subject to the whims of polititians] When he was deployed, the breif letter I sent with every box of stuff I sent him concluded with the words "Don't get your dumbass blowed-up over there" He's a little bitty guy, about five six. He's got three stripes on his shoulders and I'll crow about him to anyone who'll listen. Thanks Christopher, and thanks to the rest of you guys as well.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks veterans.
My wife, USN
My dad, USA
2 uncles, Hardy, Larry, USN
2 uncles, Phillip, Calvin, USA
1 uncle, Luke, USMC, 70y/o and still kicks azz
1 nephew, Chris, USAF
several cousins in all branches. Wow, i never gave it much thought until i made this list.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I fully appreciate one's choice to serve. I for one was never able to due to being blind in one eye since birth.

My dad served in Vietnam and is a disabled vet. Im very proud of him and his sacrifice.

He is the main reason we offer free SDA classes for all active duty military, their spouses and all disabled vets.

Thank you veterans!

Latest posts

Top Bottom