Video: Don't Talk To The Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might beat the rap, but you'll never, ever beat the ride.

Sit down, shut up, enjoy the drive downtown, and let them talk to your lawyer at the police station.

You won't ever convince them you are not guilty on the shoulder of the road, so don't say anything.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That video was pretty powerful. I admit to thinking of police officers and detectives as friendly, honest guys. I was just raised that way. But then, I've never been targeted by one.

I just printed off a little card for my billfold with the names/numbers of three criminal defense attorneys that have been recommended here by members. If ever "invited" to a police interview, someone from that list will be doing my talking.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just printed off a little card for my billfold with the names/numbers of three criminal defense attorneys that have been recommended here by members. If ever "invited" to a police interview, someone from that list will be doing my talking.

That's a good idea. If anyone has any recommendations for such a lawyer or two here in Tulsa, please let me know either here or in PM. I have nothing to hide, but it doesn't hurt at all to be prepared for an encounter below the horizon.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little tip for you guys putting attorneys names in your wallet. A name or card in your wallet does NOT a business contract or relationship make. If you are serious about having an attorney "on speed dial", do your research, sign a contract and pay your retainer. Otherwise, be prepared to take the bus, not ride in the limo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom