Vietnam Voices - a powerful YouTube series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Highly recommended - I've only watched a few but I am hooked. These are in-depth interviews and stories told by Vietnam veterans. They all have a Montana connection but it is a very good cross-section of experiences. Must be a lot of veterans in Montana and fortunately someone took the time and effort to record and make their experiences heard.

I have no military experience but grew up in the shadow of the war, a bit too young to face the draft. Anyone without first hand experience of war should watch these sorts of interviews before forming any opinions. We need to listen to these men...sad that more people are not viewing this series......"Vietnam Voices"

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. I watched half of one interview and will watch more when time allows. Wow! As General Patton said, "War is Hell" I can't even fathom what these men went through; having not served, and the sad thing is many of our youth don't have a clue or even care nor many of our current political class.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ken Burns documentary on Vietnam is also pretty good, even if it focuses more on the politics than it does soldier life. I'm glad we're finally reaching a point where our Vietnam vets get a chance to shine in a spotlight. We need to catalog as many stories as possible as they are continually disappearing at an increasing rate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom