View from the Tree Stand/Blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post em up, pics of your view from the tree stand or ground blind or from wherever you are hunting and waiting for that deer to show up. Help out those of us stuck at work and not able to get out there. Good luck everyone!

This can be moved over to the pic thread if it needs to be.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
20141001_102009.jpg

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yup! LOL

that poor pecan tree rotted out two summers ago, so it was cut and stacked. We split what we need for the year and leave the rest as you see it. Why? cause we are lazy I suppose. Tree was 5 feet thick at the base and massive. Its provided some of the best smelling firewood for three familys for two seasons now.

It's also home to a legion of scorpions at this time - so it may sit a little longer

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a picture of a picture from a tree i am sitting in.. from many years ago, that son of mine loves to sleep.. he is 25 now.
Not a tree stand and not a blind just a tree with a nice branch...I do not think the boy seen anything.

My younger son sleeps a lot also.
justin sleepin.jpg

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a picture of a picture from a tree i am sitting in.. from many years ago, that son of mine loves to sleep.. he is 25 now.
Not a tree stand and not a blind just a tree with a nice branch...I do not think the boy seen anything.

My younger son sleeps a lot also.
View attachment 42463

Great pic swampratt! That is funny.... Nothing like being able to relax no matter where you are... My brother is that way, boy can sleep anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom