• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Vintage Pentax 35MM Super Program Camera Bundle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
75$
Very well taken Care of Vintage 35mm camera. Pentax Super Program 35-105MM lens. Comes with close up kit of 67mm +1, +2, and +4 lenses as well as a skylight lens kit. Includes flash, case, and tripod
EF575879-CF73-4F07-A551-4E2095D4B197.jpeg
CD7A0723-09FB-433C-8C58-F126179A7862.jpeg
561C53ED-55D9-48CA-A890-6383D821B59F.jpeg
F7D47E10-93C8-47C3-95CF-9416DF9CE399.jpeg
BF9B4AF6-DCEE-4E22-BC45-8996761DA8EA.jpeg

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, thanks for the plug Hangfire. If I remember right, this has an electronic shutter. Does it still work? I've had a couple of Pentax's with the electronic shutter brick on me.

I had some serious medical issues last summer for which I am still paying for, both medically and financially speaking. So while I am interested, I'm not sure I should buy it right now or would even use it if I have it. If it works, I will scrounge around and see what I can do...

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, thanks for the plug Hangfire. If I remember right, this has an electronic shutter. Does it still work? I've had a couple of Pentax's with the electronic shutter brick on me.

I had some serious medical issues last summer for which I am still paying for, both medically and financially speaking. So while I am interested, I'm not sure I should buy it right now or would even use it if I have it. If it works, I will scrounge around and see what I can do...
I appreciate the interest. I did sell it today but to answer your question I have no idea. It was the Father In Laws and he was still using it up until he passed away 2 years ago so I know it worked then but have zero idea how to even check myself.

I had a nice young lady that is the Air Force hit me up about it late last night. Said she is into 35mm for her hobby and wanted to add it to the collection. Hoping I didn’t take advantage of her and it works out well

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the follow up, it looks super clean. She will enjoy it! If he was using it a couple of years ago, I imagine it will still work today. Basically, just FYI if you put a battery in one of those, turn it on, wind it, and press the shutter button, you should hear and feel the shutter fire. If it is dead, you won't hear anything. Pretty simple test. Glad it's going to a good home with a younger person. Keep film alive for the next generation.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the follow up, it looks super clean. She will enjoy it! If he was using it a couple of years ago, I imagine it will still work today. Basically, just FYI if you put a battery in one of those, turn it on, wind it, and press the shutter button, you should hear and feel the shutter fire. If it is dead, you won't hear anything. Pretty simple test. Glad it's going to a good home with a younger person. Keep film alive for the next generation.
Lol I’m ashamed of how long it took me (and finally had to YouTube) to open up and double check there was no film left in it by the wife’s dad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom