Virginia man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please note pathogenic priming is also called Antibody-dependent enhancement of disease
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00434-6#Glos7

Here's an article from Nature explaining immunological principles needed to develop a vaccine for SARS COV-2. which also covers Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)

Immunological considerations for COVID-19 vaccine strategies
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00434-6
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00434-6.pdf

Antibody-dependent enhancement of disease
A potential barrier to the development of safe and efficacious COVID-19 vaccines (Box 2) is the risk that insufficient titres of neutralizing antibodies might trigger antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of disease. ADE is most classically associated with dengue virus, whereby cross-reactive but subneutralizing concentrations of antibodies to one virus serotype enhance infection with another serotype in Fcγ receptor (FcγR)-bearing cells, including macrophages62. A common property among viruses that cause ADE is an ability to replicate in macrophages and/or cause them to respond abnormally. Although macrophages do not seem to be a major target of SARS-CoV-2 infection, and the expression of ACE2 on different monocyte and macrophage populations is highly variable, previous data regarding SARS-CoV suggest that FcγRs can facilitate uptake of the virus into macrophages and B cells21,63. Cytokine profiles from patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 resemble those in macrophage activation syndrome and are characterized by high levels of inflammatory cytokines and chemokines21,64,65,66. Furthermore, patients with symptomatic COVID-19 are reported to produce IgG antibodies with reduced fucosylation levels, which in turn promotes their interaction with activating FcγRIIIa67.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-7_6-52-43.jpeg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this video is 2:47 .. so no excuse for not watching
usually videos on these topics are closer to one hour and censored on youtube.

please consider reading up on pathogenic priming, a well known issue and basis for concerns for possible long terms side effects for experimental mRNA jabs. covered in previous few posts, with difficulty/IQ rating from avg to high IQ needed for Nature article.

Dr. SIMONE GOLD - Why HCQ Was Blocked From Treating COVID-19

https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-simone...d-from-treating-covid-19_RKldjTX7IqLsnTh.html

Reactions: O4L

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
this video is 2:47 .. so no excuse for not watching
usually videos on these topics are closer to one hour and censored on youtube.

please consider reading up on pathogenic priming, a well known issue and basis for concerns for possible long terms side effects for experimental mRNA jabs. covered in previous few posts, with difficulty/IQ rating from avg to high IQ needed for Nature article.

Dr. SIMONE GOLD - Why HCQ Was Blocked From Treating COVID-19

https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-simone...d-from-treating-covid-19_RKldjTX7IqLsnTh.html
That entire video is worth the watch.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one with the arm growing out of my forehead like anti's are expecting?
I'll be here God willing and give that report along with all the other vaccines I've taken and will take until then.

I would wish nothing but the best of course...you should at least acknowledge that the "anti's" are largely not anti's...Most of the people I see on that side of the issue are primarily concerned about THIS vaccine and not all vaccines...So they take all the others but then ONE shot they don't want and then they are demonized. "C'mon mannnn...."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one with the arm growing out of my forehead like anti's are expecting?
I'll be here God willing and give that report along with all the other vaccines I've taken and will take until then.

Maybe I SHOULD go get those shots...

...I think that "third arm in one's forehead" would be beneficial in reloading magazines.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would wish nothing but the best of course...you should at least acknowledge that the "anti's" are largely not anti's...Most of the people I see on that side of the issue are primarily concerned about THIS vaccine and not all vaccines...So they take all the others but then ONE shot they don't want and then they are demonized. "C'mon mannnn...."
We obviously run in different crowds. I'll stick with mine, you with yours. Problem solved.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Severe reactions occur 1 in Million"

Great!
Unless you are the 1, but those other 999,999 think you are nut job for speaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom